turbo time (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm at the point that I'm assembling the parts required prior to the installation of a turbo on my 3B.

I have a CT26, a 13B-T manifold...and am looking into hose kits for the oil lines...I have a bung welded into my oil pan...

Can anyone provide part numbers or products for the rest, i.e. silicon boots, the intake runner, part # for the flex exhaust hose...

and anything else I might need, I'd like to have all my parts assembled, and not have to stop during the installation.

oil lines from a supra will fit the ct26 = 20 bucks off ebay
silicone hoses get off ebay = 10 bucks speacialty shops charge up the ass
aluminum tubeing
oil and coolant hoses
hose clamps
gaskets for exhaust side of turbo and oil and water/coolant if needed
all i can think of and needed for my turbo install
blow off valve Tapage liked the psssffft noise and it cuts down on back pressure when the butter fly valve in the intake closes

If you plan on a Pyro it would be a good idea to get that hole drilled in the manifold beforehand. While you have everything out of the way you may want to change the side cover gasket if you haven't already.
For my oil return I used a marine grade fuel hose. For the oil feed just used a stainless steel braided hose.

I have a pyro, and planned on drilling the hole in the flat of the manifold, good idea on the side cover gasket, i do have a spare...

I ran the oil return to the pan as it is gravity feed and didnt want any back preassure due to blowby or too short of a hose running to the valve lifter cover. But i guess this route would work as well too just a matter of prefferance & plumbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom