turbo charger (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
does anyone know where i can get one? man-a-fre doesnt sell them any more. I am exploring power options i have 2k to burn. And also should i just wait and save up for the supercharger?

hmmm good luck, new s/c are goin for +3k unless if u can find one used... plus there are tons of s*** on this

search button por favor

edit: oh and a safari turbo set up is going for twice the cost of a s/c if u can find one

Jax,

Search around here. there is plenty to read on both.

The safari turbo would be the way to go but its not made anymore. Man-a-fre is supposedly working on making one now but when it will be ready, no one will know. These kits will most likely run 5,000 or more.

Coming soon! Just not as quickly as I would like it to. Use the search button, more useless turbo info than you can handle!
1fzfeturbo12.jpg

Thats a purdy engine. Stop showing it off already, its making me feel funny down there :D

Cruiser Newb said:
............(blah, blah) tons of s*** (blah, blah)

Eloquent. :rolleyes:

-B-

You could use a smaller cooler if you would take them big old lights off the front..:D

steve get crakin on the 93 and 94's

I think there is another well known fella on the board that mentioned turbos should be in today. I'm not going to say his name, but his first name starts with a C and his last name ends in an E! :)

Are we talking months of years here??? I would love to have one installed by May....do you have a target price?

concretejungle said:
I think there is another well known fella on the board that mentioned turbos should be in today. I'm not going to say his name, but his first name starts with a C and his last name ends in an E! :)

Concrete,

Correct me if im wrong, are they for the V8 only or for 80 series as well.

Image, we go for years with now turbos available and then all the sudden there are two kits on the market...

Cruiserhead05 said:
Concrete,

Correct me if im wrong, are they for the V8 only or for 80 series as well.

Image, we go for years with now turbos available and then all the sudden there are two kits on the market...

Maybe, i just remember it being mentioned in an 80's thread post when regards to engine swaps and power upgrades.

I just figured it was for an 80 as well. Guess we'll see. :grinpimp:

concretejungle said:
Maybe, i just remember it being mentioned in an 80's thread post when regards to engine swaps and power upgrades.

I just figured it was for an 80 as well. Guess we'll see. :grinpimp:

Gosh, i hope.

Two suppliers offering a turbo kit, that will create some competition and lower price, like it really matters. I couldnt afford a turbo if my life depended on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom