Wanted Turbo badge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yah i knew it was discontinued i was hoping to find one from a parts rig. Ill search out diesel42 ones

Someone stole mine off of my hdj81 in a parking lot. took 7 months of ebay monitoring to find an original. 40 bucks for an emblem hurt a little.

If it doesn't need to be shiny......I may have a shabby one from an HDJ81 grill I'm modifying.. I know I removed it but I'll have to take a look when I get to work next week. It could be painted as the chrome plating had pretty much worn off.

If your interested, I can send you a pic(once I find it).

I’ve got a few of those on HDJ81 grilles

Never mind, all sold now.

Hi all badge collectors
Also looking for the Turbo badge.
Searched for reproductionen but can't find any.

Last edited:
I've pretty much gotten these figured out. They are not exactly like the 81 badge (and of course the color is different but that is easy to change). I can make them with either a smooth back for use with 2 sided tape or with 2 studs to clamp a bar behind the grille. They are made from 2 pieces of stainless powder coated and bonded together with powder coat clear. It took some doing but @Trapper50cal found the correct font and designed it. The letters are linked for cutting and that is the biggest deviation from stock. They are very nice pieces. I don't have pricing just yet but if there is enough interest, I will make up a batch of them. If not, I need them for my stuff anyway!

20191112_162646.jpg

Lovely! I'll order one directly to fit my original fitting on the hj61.
If you could make the original copy I'll order that aswell👍
PM details

I've pretty much gotten these figured out. They are not exactly like the 81 badge (and of course the color is different but that is easy to change). I can make them with either a smooth back for use with 2 sided tape or with 2 studs to clamp a bar behind the grille. They are made from 2 pieces of stainless powder coated and bonded together with powder coat clear. It took some doing but @Trapper50cal found the correct font and designed it. The letters are linked for cutting and that is the biggest deviation from stock. They are very nice pieces. I don't have pricing just yet but if there is enough interest, I will make up a batch of them. If not, I need them for my stuff anyway!

View attachment 2205742
Oh yes, just what I'm looking for. How much for the one with two studs? Are you fabricating the "Diesel" emblem, too?

View attachment 2205742
I am still interested to support your badge and get an order in for you👍🏻

I am still interested to support your badge and get an order in for you👍🏻
I need to get these sorted out. The badge is pretty easy but the mounting system for the grille is a problem. I am most definitely making a front grille mount for my current project and a rear "stick on" for the hatch (instead of the turbo decal) so I will keep you in the loop as far as making more goes.

Thanks!

I need to get these sorted out. The badge is pretty easy but the mounting system for the grille is a problem. I am most definitely making a front grille mount for my current project and a rear "stick on" for the hatch (instead of the turbo decal) so I will keep you in the loop as far as making more goes.

Thanks!

Any luck on making more turbo badges?

FYI these look pretty close.

i would def be interested in one of these too - is anyone selling them? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom