For Sale Turbo and Diesel badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Several members have asked me to design a Turbo badge to go along with the Diesel badges that i did. So here i have a small and large turbo badge that can be all black or shiney across the top. All these badges/emblems are machined from solid billet 6061 marine grade aluminum then class 1 anodized. The backs are tapped to accept stainless steel studs for positive attachment and removal as oppeosed to the plastic tits that the original plastic versions that break off. The original plastic ones from Toyota are discontinued and are no longer available. Toyota sold them for $100.00 each. These are $55.00 each which includes the stainless steel studs and shipping to your door. Contact me and paypal me at khansenx155@gmail.com . Please don't forget to include your full shipping address and mudname also.
Turbo kit 002.jpg

Last edited:
Can't say enough good things about 42. Product is PERFECT and he kept me abreast of the build to let me know where we were. DO NOT Hesitate to get one of these badges. OEM area joke compared to these.

Thanks 42 and great talking with you on the phone. Still rebuilding my grill but when I get it done I will shoot you some pics.

Are you selling 5 different styles? hard to tell from the pic. The diesel badge is missing from my BJ60 and I am turboing it so I need one that says turbo diesel... Is that combined into one badge as per the pic above?

Hello and sorry for the delayed response as i just saw the questions. They are seperate (some small or larger)and can be added to the diesel badge or any other location on the vehicle. Some have a shiney finished top. A couple of members wanted a all black version with red letters(letters in the pic weren't painted yet). All are tapped on the back to accept supplied stainless steel studs and nyloc locknuts for positive attachment.

Received the badges.

WOW!!! these are GREAT!!!

Boy! These put Toyota's plastic badges to shame.

Thanks Again,
TJ

I know, they are impeccable (spell check?), I liked mine so much I could not put it on outside, I actually installed right below my glove box with velcro tape and it looks great, I had already bought a new OEM plastic one so it went on outside and my nice aluminum one on inside.

R

Could you make one that says supercharged?

For all of us Diesel Cruisers out there, we need these badges! The only problem is he is out of the "TURBO" badges. Keith must do minimum run of 50 pcs to get them plated.

Let's get him some orders? The product is cool, you know you want one, you need one!

Lets get the orders coming in! I want my black with red letter "TURBO"!

Doug

Don't know how many more people you need but I would also like one of the Turbo badges.

Brian

I was told the minimum order for the run is 50 pcs.. I know it sounds like a lot, but there are many "Turbo Diesel" Mudders who NEED these badges!

Tell your friends.

Not affiliated...Just want my badge!

Doug

Hello Guys. The problem we in the manufacturing and machining world these days is that the platers and anodizers that used to be really good about small lot runs of parts or prototype parts, is know there hurting for business so bad(due to companies going over sees to avoid excessive government taxes,regulations,fees,etc.) these shops are starving for money. So they now are charging a minimum of $50.00 parts. Where as before i could drop off a couple or a few with the understanding i was in no hurry. So they would grab mine when they were doing a black run(these badges are done with the same mil spec treatment that our bombs are done in by the way!). Seems to me that any money would be better than none, but they have me by the short hairs. So if we can get enough guys that want the TURBO's i will machine them and send them out. I can make these for us(iH8mudders) for $55.00 which includes the shipping, based on a 50 piece order. Sounds like there are a few guys interested. So the more we can get the better as it will cost more apiece for a shorter run. I do make special emblems for high end car enthusists. Some of these cost over $300.00 each as the programming and setup is the same for one as it would be for 1000. But they understand this and are happy to pay for these one off. I have done these just for the guys here out of appreciation for all who help each other on our rigs. If there are only a few guys and your willing to pays $75.00 for the TURBO, i'll see if i can PURSUADE some one at the plater who needs a special gratuity(if you know what i mean, after all, it seems to work for our politicians). Now, i do still do have the original DIESEL badges in stock(about 35). These were done based on promised orders from guys who never paid. One guy pm'ed me requesting 10 of them. Then he said he never did, despite me still having his original email. Oh well. So these i still have and would only be $55.00 shipped. So you guys let me know what you want and i will get them done and to you some way or some how. Again, i can sent the DIESEL out immediately. Best way to contact me is through my regular email at kh155@frontiernet.net

Roberto- that badge looks awesome in the cab!!!!!!!!

Keith

I know, it looks perfect there doesnt it!! I just liked it too much and wanted to see it all the time to remind me my rig is a diesel and other folks who check it out see it as well.

Thanks again Keith, and for those of you contemplating, just do it for you wont be disaapointed. Heck even if it cost a little more, these OEm plastic Diesel ones are or were like $75

R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom