Turbo 2h, h55, split case and other goodies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

iron_giant

SILVER Star
Threads
2H Diesel Engine 1700 obo

2h engine with about 290,000 km.
Rebuilt injectors, new glow plugs, injection diaphragm replaced.

Engine Only:

The engine has been meticulously taken care of since I've owned it starting at 200,000km. The PO was very good about maintenance as well. The engine has run on Biodiesel most of its life and run through dual fuel filters. The odd road trips and lack of biodiesel availability are the exception. All in all a strong motor. The motor has been out for about a year but I performed a COLD leakdown test for what it worth and there is no valve leakage or head gasket leaks. The actual leakage numbers aren't to telling cold but the consistency of the numbers was dead on, a discrepancy of less than 2%. I will include a set of new custom REMFLEX exhaust manifold gaskets. I've also got some spare 2h parts and a 24v edic system which I will no longer need. I am willing to help with any conversion questions or any other ways that I can.

1700 obo. Motor is now in Davis, CA but can pallet and ship on buyers dime. Feel free to call at 831-359-0909.

thank you much,

David

Last edited:
Hi,

If you are selling the spare edic system I am interested. Also interested in knowing what other spare stuff is available.

Thanks

Eugene

Quinny, the edic may be spoken for but I'll put you next in line. As far as other stuff for sale I will put a list together in the next few days.

I am selling the 2h because I think diesels are loud, stinky, and gutless and I am swapping in a smog compliant 2f.

:flipoff2:

Actually a 1hz is "falling" into its place.

Last edited:
Ahhhhh, funny guy.

Great deal, good engine and a stand up seller.

Rob

Ahhhhh, funny guy.

Great deal, good engine and a stand up seller.

Rob
I have ridden this cruiser combo, plenty strong for normal cruiser antics, want more, 500 cu in Chebby w/ supercharger will do. David is a straight up guy, you won't be disappointed!
Hola
eric

updated:

**Turbo is Sold**

2h engine with about 290,000 km.
h55 and split case with 290,000 km.
rebuilt injectors, new glow plugs, injection pump diaphragm replaced

The engine has been meticulously taken care of since I've owned it starting at 200,000km. The PO was very good about maintenance as well. The engine has run on Biodiesel most of its life and run through dual fuel filters. The odd road trips and lack of biodiesel availability are the exception. All in all a strong motor. The motor has been out for about a year but I performed a COLD leakdown test for what it worth and there is no valve leakage or head gasket leaks. The actual leakage numbers aren't to telling cold but the consistency of the numbers was dead on, a discrepancy of less than 2%. I will include a set of new custom REMFLEX exhaust manifold gaskets. I've also got some spare 2h parts and a 24v edic system which I will no longer need. I am willing to help with any conversion questions or any other ways that I can.

I'm thinking 3500.00 is fair for the whole lot. Motor is now in Davis, CA but can pallet and ship on buyers dime. Feel free to call at 831-359-0909.

thank you much,

David

Last edited:
photos...
2H.JPG
2h2.JPG
2H3.JPG

I've had several requests for the leak down numbers so I'll post them here. Keep in mind these are on a cold engine that has sat for a year. We could start a huge debate regarding how close cold leak down numbers really are and whether they're worth anything at all. That said, I was pleasantly surprised :)

@ 100 psi

#1 88 psi
#2 92 psi
#3 90 psi
#4 86 psi
#5 88 psi
#6 90 psi

lots of interest but no one has shown up with the cash! I'd really like to sell this and am willing to work with someone- provided I think it's going to a good cause LOL.

Transmission and turbo sold.

2H engine with all the goodies for 1700 obo. Someone needs a cheap diesel for a swap or a replacement!

I am offering this up again. I got one of those "I'll take it" offers, but when it came time to fork over the cash I got excuses instead. So once again:

2H with bellhousing and flywheel and all accessories- will bolt up to an H42

1700 obo

I'd really like this gone so make me a reasonable offer. First person with cash in hand gets the engine- pretty simple...

I'd really like this off my floor. Open to all kinds of offers and trades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom