For Sale Tupelo MS: 2001 lx470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
IMG_5246.JPG

IMG_5248.JPG
IMG_5249.JPG

IMG_5254.JPG

IMG_5252.JPG

2001 lx470. This vehicle has had considerable maintenance over most of it's life. I have 65k dollars in receipts from lexus of birmingham where it was serviced regularly between 2006-2016. I have also done a considerable amount of work to it in the time that I have had it. First of all I'll go ahead and get the mileage out of the way. It's got 453k. Yes it's high mileage. Timing belt and water pump were replaced a little over a year ago. At the same time the driver side exhaust manifold was replaced due to leaking. Both o2 sensors were replaced on that side at the same time. The steering rack was also replaced with a toyota remanned unit. AHC globes were replaced a little over a year ago as well and the ahc functions as it should. Last I checked it was getting 12 gradients. It currently has michelin defenders in the correct size with plenty of tread on them. Running boards were removed and replaced with the factory front flaps. I still have the running board if you want them. THIS VEHICLE HAS 0 RUST. It has been a southern vehicle all of it's life. Plugs were replaced about two years ago right after I bought it. It does have a sizeable dent on the hood from a tree limb falling on it. It was never in an accident. It also has a small dent on the rear upper tailgate. It doesn't have any rust though. It has a slight leak at the rear main but it's never enough to drip on the ground nor does it lose enough to have to add any between changes. I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. It is currently my daily and runs perfectly. I had planned on keeping it longer but I inherited a vehicle from a family member and that makes four for just my wife and I. I'm asking $6500. Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom