SOLD Tupelo MS: 1996 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/467133207718646
IMG_3963.JPG
IMG_3964.JPG
IMG_3965.JPG
IMG_4026.JPG
IMG_4027.JPG
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser. This is my daily driver. I hate to sell but I have purchased a white land cruiser which is the color I was looking for originally. It is center locked. This land cruiser has been completely mechanically gone through. It has had the head gasket replaced as well as every other gasket and seal that you replace when you do this job. All of the seals that are included in the valve grind kit as well as the oil cooler seals. The oil pump cover gasket as well as the front crank seal were also replaced at this time. The entire cooling system has been replaced including the radiator, water pump, fan clutch, and almost every single coolant and heater hose. Every component of the AC system has been replaced as well including the compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier, and expansion valve. The front seats are freshly recovered. The tires are yokohama geolanders and they're only about 4 months old. The shocks were also replaced with oem toyota at the same time. The front end was serviced with new brakes. The birfield joints were serviced with the appropriate grease and the bearings were repacked. The joints do not leak on this vehicle. This land cruiser is also completely and 100% rust free. There is not a spec of rust on this entire vehicle. All of the vin tags are also present and matching so it appears to have never been in any sort of accident. The only thing that lets it down at all is the paint is pretty thin on the roof and the hood. That's all it would really need to be perfect so I have priced it accordingly. $13,000 Thanks Any questions please message me.

Is there any exhaust leaks?
And how about the rear heater is it all disconnected and bypassed?
Could I get some more exterior photos as well as interior.
Is it 3x and is there any problems with the lockers?

Thanks!

Is there any exhaust leaks?
And how about the rear heater is it all disconnected and bypassed?
Could I get some more exterior photos as well as interior.
Is it 3x and is there any problems with the lockers?

Thanks!
No, there aren't any exhaust leaks. The rear heater is still connected and works properly. The limit on pictures I could post here was only five. You can look at the facebook link I left or if you would like to pm me your number I can text them to you. It is only center locked like stated in the ad. Thanks for all the interest guys.

it’s only 5 per post limit do a couple more post with under side and whatever else people wanna see lots of pics it shows Full transparency! GLWS!

Here's a few more. Or you can click on the facebook link and see all 20. You can also message me and I'll be more than happy to message to anyone who wants to see them.
IMG_4028.JPG
IMG_4055.JPG
IMG_4057.JPG
IMG_4035.JPG
IMG_4036.JPG

Still available. If anyone's interested please pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom