Tune up help for my 95' 80 series Paid $ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need some tune up work done on my 80 1FZ. Belts, hoses, clean the throttle body and EGR. If anybody's interested in hourly work with a 4 hour minimum please reach out. I'd need the work done at my place in Shoreline. I don't have a lift or air :(

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
I need some tune up work done on my 80. Belts, hoses, clean the throttle body and EGR. If anybody's interested in hourly work with a 4 hour minimum please reach out. I'd need the work done at my place in Shoreline. I don't have a lift or air :(

Thanks guys.
Have you tried asking in the Seattle Cruiserheads group? Link to Seattle Cruiserheads FB Page

What about just running it up to Tor-fab in Everett?

$$$, but they don’t 1/2-azz anything. You’ll get not only the work you need, but I bet they identify anything you need to address soon ‘on the house’ as they shuffle it around & getting it done.

If that sounds too much $$$, may want to add yr / motor — I know OBD2 1FZ’s but I’d be worthless on 3FE’s aside from carry-over parts.

What about just running it up to Tor-fab in Everett?

$$$, but they don’t 1/2-azz anything. You’ll get not only the work you need, but I bet they identify anything you need to address soon ‘on the house’ as they shuffle it around & getting it done.

If that sounds too much $$$, may want to add yr / motor — I know OBD2 1FZ’s but I’d be worthless on 3FE’s aside from carry-over parts.

Tor is booked way out.

I thought about offering to help but I'm not interested in working at someone else's house.

Well, the ‘done once, done right’ - is Tor regionally.

Upside, they will again as I said point out the stuff you don’t see yet.

I’m Mr. DIY, but I’d just bite it get in their books if you’re new to the platform - I would do the same w/ my own pocket-cash.

:meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom