"Tune Port V8" for sale in Grass Valley $350 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
Hey Everyone! So this is not my ad and I cannot vouch for the condition of the engine or the integrity of the seller. It looks promising for anyone considering a Chevy V8 swap in a TLC.

42161666_1849797945111919_3466144912607543296_n.jpg

Says it comes with custom Howell harness and motor mounts for "a Toyota"

I'd get it for my 78 frame if I had the space and time to mess with it.... Maybe someone else could use it.

Could be an interesting little swap.
1.) Wonder when it was pulled.... says "ran when pulled" but that could be 2 months ago or 2 decades ago.
2.) Wonder if it is a 5.0 or 5.7 and what it was out of

Weird that the bushings are discolored like that (rust colored) yest still attached to the frame mounts and that random hoses are cut off. Hopefully that computer hasn't been sitting with it out in the elements..

Could be an interesting little swap.
1.) Wonder when it was pulled.... says "ran when pulled" but that could be 2 months ago or 2 decades ago.
2.) Wonder if it is a 5.0 or 5.7 and what it was out of

Weird that the bushings are discolored like that (rust colored) yest still attached to the frame mounts and that random hoses are cut off. Hopefully that computer hasn't been sitting with it out in the elements..

I was wondering how long it has sat out as well. If the block and heads are good, then it would probably be worth $300 and if the intake and computer are good, then I think it would be steal! Of course, I have no room for such a thing with all these boxes sitting around. I can't even FIND my 40 in the garage at the moment... Besides that, I am trying hard not to stockpile parts "just in case" :)

For what you are talking about doing, I’d rather have a good 2F.

It’s sold.