Tundra Steel Wheels... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Picked up some 07 Tundra 18" steel wheels CHEAP. Has anyone else tried them yet or am I the guinea pig? :lol:

bolt'em on and let us know if they fit!

yup, full report, measurements and pics, please..! :)

I got some 20s on my LX. Dosen't look too bad eh?
Tundra20LX.jpg

I dont see how they would fit as the off-set appears to be WAY different between the Tundra and the 100 series :confused:

But... Yes, you are now the official Guinea pig so let us know if they`ll work !

hey sin, hook me up wit these ight?

alloywheels_lg.jpg

Sin, the offset on the tundra, are you thinking its too positive or that its not enough offset?

Hey CivicFerio what was required to get those on your LX?

If it's nice & easy I see a set of Tundra 20" takeoffs in my future since I have a brand new set of 275/65/R20 Terra Grappler tires just sitting in my garage taking up space.

The offset is the same. +60mm Width is slightly smaller at 7.5 inches.

I'm gonna test fit with my spare this weekend. If all is well then it's off to the powdercoater...

CivicFerio - any front/back pics?

looks good

well, 18" across is still a bit on the high side for offroading with 33s", though...

(how come they have both 17 and 18" steelies according to the above posts? is that correct?)

e9999 - good call - I missed that, - if you look below the listing into the question
maybe they don't know their actual size:

Q: Do you know if the offset will fit a 2003 Landcruiser? Apr-19-07
A: Dear Dirtincorporated, Thank you for writing! The bolt pattern is MUCH larger on the Tundra wheels than on the Landcruiser, so unfortunately, they will not fit your Landcruiser. We hope to get some more Landcruiser wheels in soon. Please keep an eye on our store at HUBCAP AND WHEEL WORLD! Sincerely, Hubcapandwheelman at HUBCAP AND WHEEL WORLD

18" is really my only choice. 16's are a tight fit on the '06 and higher. There couldn't have been more than 1/4" of clearance between the caliper and the wheel when I tried them. I wouldn't use them. :eek: 17's would probably be fine, but there seem to be more/better tire options in 18", and they are getting cheaper...

I picked up 4 wheels, centercaps, lugnuts AND tpms sensors shipped for $180. There will be a glut of these wheel coming in the next year. You should be able to pick them up cheaper.

e9999 - good call - I missed that, - if you look below the listing into the question

A: Dear Dirtincorporated, Thank you for writing! The bolt pattern is MUCH larger on the Tundra wheels than on the Landcruiser, so unfortunately, they will not fit your Landcruiser. We hope to get some more Landcruiser wheels in soon. Please keep an eye on our store at HUBCAP AND WHEEL WORLD! Sincerely, Hubcapandwheelman at HUBCAP AND WHEEL WORLD

haha Dirt Inc is me.. & that guy is WRONG!

:lol:

They share the same bolt pattern and offset. They even share the same 14x1.5 lug nuts...

This is great news for the 100!

Hey CivicFerio what was required to get those on your LX?

If it's nice & easy I see a set of Tundra 20" takeoffs in my future since I have a brand new set of 275/65/R20 Terra Grappler tires just sitting in my garage taking up space.

They are direct bolt on. Everything is the same down to the offset, bolt pattern and center bore size.

The only catch is the center caps. Tundra center caps fits fine for the rear but is 15mm too deep for the front. If you look at your LC/LX the center cap is domed whearas the Tundras are dished. I'm looking for a solution to utilize the tundra center caps for the front but might require a 10mm wheel spacers.

CivicFerio - any front/back pics?

looks good

Here are some pictures with the front hub sticking out. Fortuately the LX front caps fits on the Tundra 20s.

hey sin, hook me up wit these ight?

alloywheels_lg.jpg

Sin, the offset on the tundra, are you thinking its too positive or that its not enough offset?

These Tundra accessory 20in wheels will require modifications to the wheel to make them fit on front of the 100.
189_8972.jpg
189_8949.jpg
189_8978.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom