For Sale Tundra Rock Warrior wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of 5 17" Rock Warrior wheels. Four BFG KO2 285/70R17 and the fifth spare is 285/70R17 Goodyear Duratrac. The BFG tires has about 5k of tread left. The spare has about 80% tread. Comes with black spline lug nuts with key. Will fit newer tundra and 200 series. Spacers will be needed if you want to run these on the 100 series. Located in New Orleans Louisiana. $1100

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Not coming through Atlanta anytime soon, are you?

Thanks, can't hurt to ask! (and a free bump for ya)

Are you willing to split the wheels and tires? I really need the wheels but need them in CO...

Possibly in the future once these tires wear which isn't much longer. I'll likely ship 4 wheels if it doesn't sell with the tires on by June. The spare is spoken for.

I have a set of 5 17" Rock Warrior wheels. Four BFG KO2 285/70R17 and the fifth spare is 285/70R17 Goodyear Duratrac. The BFG tires has about 5k of tread left. The spare has about 80% tread. Comes with black spline lug nuts with key. Will fit newer tundra and 200 series. Spacers will be needed if you want to run these on the 100 series. Located in New Orleans Louisiana. $1100
Have you sold these yet? If not, do you still have all 5 wheels? Please advise. Thanks.

Ok. Thanks for quick response. I live in Hattiesburg and work in New Orleans occasionally. Unfortunately, I was just there for a week two weeks ago.

I'll try to figure something out and get down there to inspect the wheels. FYI, the tires are superfluous to me; all I would do is dispose of them.

Would you consider selling the wheels only?

Thank you.

Tires does need to be replaced. That's what I have to roll with at the moment. The spare has great amount of tread remaining. I'll be removing the tires in June and sell the set of 4 wheels if no one want to pick them up as is.

Baton Rouge is the farthest I'll go. The tires are gone now. I can ship if you'll pay the shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom