Tundra question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There is not a lot of activity in the Tundra thread. I just purchased a 2001 Tundra and have a question.

Besides cosmetics and plastic versus metal, what is the difference between the 2001-2004 tailgate handle and the 2007-2104 handle?

There is a backup camera available for the 2007-2014 Tundra that just replaces the OEM tailgate handle.

Could that be modified to fit the earlier tailgate?

Other location options?

I am putting in a Pioneer AVH 2440 NEX unit, and figure I might as well do a backup camera at the same time

Lots of tundra specific forums out there that may yield more precise info. Great gen tundra though, still "old school" all things considered!

I also have an ‘01 and was wondering the same thing. Need to replace the shotty original plastic unit but even with mud discount it is still nearly $100. And for another plastic OEM unit.....

I also have an ‘01 and was wondering the same thing. Need to replace the shotty original plastic unit but even with mud discount it is still nearly $100. And for another plastic OEM unit.....
Who gives MUD discounts on Tundra stuff?

I believe that Camelback Toyota offers discounts to Mud/ CSC members on most Toyota parts as Ben mentioned.

Tis true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom