Tundra 4WD with V6?

Discussion in '05+ Tacoma, T100, Highlander' started by Macondawg, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Macondawg

Macondawg

Is this engine enough? I have the opportunity to buy one at the right price. Is the V8 worth the extra $? I will mostly use it as a daily driver with pretty simple off road use. Thanks.

2. freeamerica

freeamerica

For what it is worth, I've been intentionally looking for a T100 with that engine in it. Haven't been able to find one at a halfway reasonable price though. Anyway, it will depend most on how you want to use it. For your intended use, would you buy a V6 Ford, Chevy, or Dodge (power-wise, not quality!)?

I have no aspirations of towing or hauling anything bigger than the periodic trip to the hardware store, nursery, or pulling a 12' aluminum boat. For that the V6 is plenty of power with great reliability.

If you decide against it, let me know where you are, I may be very interested.

Mike

3. dylan

dylan

i have a 6 in my gmc 1/2ton and it goes pretty good. is it an auto or a 5spd?

4. cajunfj40

cajunfj40

I thought the Tundra only came with 4x4 V6 in long bed single cab. The V6 is great. What price?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.