MUDShip Tulsa to UT or WY or CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone traveling from or through Tulsa to or around Salt Lake City? I have some misc Fj40 parts that I need to have shipped. Probably would need a truck bed as there is a hood, windshield frame, quarters and some misc engine parts. Even if you can just get them further west like Denver or somewhere in Wyoming would be helpful. Thanks.

Anyone traveling from or through Tulsa to or around Salt Lake City? I have some misc Fj40 parts that I need to have shipped. Probably would need a truck bed as there is a hood, windshield frame, quarters and some misc engine parts. Even if you can just get them further west like Denver or somewhere in Wyoming would be helpful. Thanks.
A Friend of mine will be in the
We have a friend that could be in the Tulsa are next week and could get your parts to Grand Junction, Colorado.
Give me a call 720 469 1416 Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom