Wanted Tulsa, Oklahoma- I am looking to buy a FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in Oklahoma and I am interested in purchasing FJ55, let me know what you have and the price and overall condition of the vehicle and I'll get back with you asap....

let me know what you have and the price and overall condition of the vehicle and I'll get back with you asap....
The more information you can give the better the chances you’ll get a reply.

What’s your budget? Lots of pigs out there from $500 to $50,000

You want something that is a project or completely restored?

Thats a nice rig, I am trying to find something a little closer to my location.

The more information you can give the better the chances you’ll get a reply.

What’s your budget? Lots of pigs out there from $500 to $50,000

You want something that is a project or completely restored?
You been scouring Craig’s List and the like?
I am looking for a good driver... that being said I am looking to spend around twenty grand.

I am looking for a good driver... that being said I am looking to spend around twenty grand.
Sounds like a realistic budget for a nice driver, I would open up your search to the west coast and consider having it shipped if you find the right one.

A dry state pig that needs some mechanicals is always a better option than a wet state pig that needs rust repair.

I’ll keep an eye open for you.

I shipped a barely running pig from Georgia to California for about $1000... this was ~12 years ago. I haven't heard shipping prices going through the roof.
I had a complete pig body shipped for $1000.00 on U-Ship a couple years ago so yeah I think you're in the ballpark.

its going to depend on how bad you want the piggie in the window. To find a 20k driver in the next town over will be a real stoke of luck. Many of us have done what ever it takes to get their hands on the bride to be. I rolled the dice on one in N Carolina and had it shipped Californicatia and never regretted it. Second one l threw a rod for I few to Ojigon arrived 8:00 pm and 20 minutes later drove it 1200 miles south gas and go. One way or another you gonna have to work for you ham and eggs..

Good luck.. Theres defiantly been some nice ones come out on the barn this year. How bad you want it is how you get it.

I'm in Oklahoma and I am interested in purchasing FJ55, let me know what you have and the price and overall condition of the vehicle and I'll get back with you asap....
look on craigslist worcester massachusetts 1971 grey primer fj55

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom