Tuffy center console switch installation pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm curious to see what some of you are doing with installing switches in the front of your Tuffy center console. I have two of these seat heater switches that I need to install somewhere, along with other switches that exist in my current OEM center console coin holder slots.

I thought about one of those copycat switch panel things, perhaps Velcro it to the front angular portion of the console. However, the seat heaters have a low and a high setting, which would be an interesting solution for the fake switch pro panel.

Looking on Amazon, seems like the eight switch panel is a tad wider than this 8-in wide console, which means I would have to go with the six switch panel.

20230414_083936.jpg

20230414_083901.jpg

IMG_20230414_090258.jpg

Unrelated question but is that cupholder a factory insert? My FJ80 just has a big square recess there with nothing in it

I wonder if it would be possible to install them in the plastic trim of the seat base? Same panel the seat position controls are located on.

I’ve never had power seats so I don’t know what’s behind that panel and if there is room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom