Wanted Tuffy 6.5" console - Western Washington (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a grey or black Tuffy 6.5" console in Western Washington or shipped if the price is right.

1644439084907.png

Last edited:
I have a question about fit. I am also looking at the Tuffy for a 1981 FJ43 and wondering if it will fit, assuming I may need a bracket as sold by CoolCruisers out of Texas. Do you know if the mounting holes in the console line up with your floorboard holes?

Not on the BJ73, I would have to make an adapter plate. I believe on the 40 they do line up with an adapter. I had a 6.5" Tuffy in my FJ40, I had an adapter plate for the 40 to make it work, but I cannot remember off the top of my heard.

On that note, still looking for one. Let me know if someone has one.

Bump. Getting the interior put back together this week. Would look really nice with a Tuffy...

You'll need to scroll thru the posts. Someone just posted a new one 4sale last night.

Bump. Looks like I need the 6.5" without the stereo pocket. It will not allow for the e-brake to move.

I've got a NIB gray from CCOT that I'm looking to sell discounted relative to their new price (missed the return window so I'm selling at a discount, but it has a stereo compartment. Have you been able to test it? My first thought in putting the black one in was that it would be too far forward for 2nd gear, but it doesn't appear to interfere with anything. I have a 78 so the under dash parking brake rather than the next to seat, and can't speak to how it would work. If you're interested, let me know.

I've got a NIB gray from CCOT that I'm looking to sell discounted relative to their new price (missed the return window so I'm selling at a discount, but it has a stereo compartment. Have you been able to test it? My first thought in putting the black one in was that it would be too far forward for 2nd gear, but it doesn't appear to interfere with anything. I have a 78 so the under dash parking brake rather than the next to seat, and can't speak to how it would work. If you're interested, let me know.
Sorry, just saw this. I looked at the measurements on the CCOT site and I think it would be a little tight.

Still looking for a Tuffy 023 if anyone has one.

Sorry, just saw this. That's the one I am after, but I need to chop it up to fit so I was hoping for a used one. Still looking too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom