Tuesday, August 9th - Wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
bcfishingreports.com
Anyone up for a wheeling/scouting trip on Harrison West for Tuesday, August 9th? Greg's interested, but has an appointment at 9am...so we might leave after that. Gar's also said he's coming...he'll have his fancy computer and GPS to plot the trails we're interested in for Cruiser Days 2005 trail rides.

We're thinking of looking at the Can Opener, Dixon Lake, and possibly also Wilson Lake (thought I've heard the second bridge has washed out).

Post 'em up!

hamberger said:
my truck will be in the shop. Can I ride shotgun with someone???

ham

Hey Ham:

I'm working today, but I'll give you a call later tonight when I get home. How was your holidays?

:beer:

So, what and when?

I have that appointment in the morning, then am free for the day. Planning on taking Clayton and Kurtis. I would like to start off at the Inch Creek side...

gb

Well Stone is out. I was gunna ride shotgun with him. Are any other trucks going with you that I can ride with? or better yet how about letting me drive the 40 :D

ham

The 42 ain't insured...no time the last while to get it ready...but I DO want to have it run for a while at least this summer...

In the meantime:

Just spoke with gar. He is meeting me at my place at 10:30 or so. We will use Poo and the BJ74.

Stone gave you my cell. Phone...you are welcome to come along. Gar either needs a co-pilot to run his lap-top, or a driver so he can ride shotgun.

Anyone else coming?

gb

Awesome day...

I did great job ensuing I had fully charged batteries for the camera, then went to take my 1st pic...No card...

I think Ham got a few pics, as did Sheldon...

Thanks folks!

gb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom