Tucson Wheeling - February 8th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Shout out to anyone in the Tucson Area, or anyone period, I'll be in Tucson for the day while the fiancee visits with her friends that just had a baby...instead of having me sit there unhappy...I get to go wheeling for the day! Hooray!

With that said I have no idea where to go, so if someone is willing to go that be great or at minimum if someone could point me in the way of a not too hard trail I could do on my own I have a stockish '14 T4R TE.

Day trip, say leave Tucson around 9:30/10 am be back in town around 5ish...

Apache Springs looks great...

One thing I have to change this to the Sunday (8th), apparently we have a prior engagement on Saturday she forgot about, would you still be game?

The friend's I'm dropping her off at is near Orange Grove and Oracle, if you're still game for the Sunday, can you think of a good meeting place with those cross streets in mind, or some way points if you're further south. :)

Cheers,

Kirk

My daughter and I can go Saturday the 7th.... Anyone up for the Italian Trap (Up Reddington Pass). Pretty easy trip, we can get the stockers around Three Feathers (Take alternate road in if needed)....

There will be a lot of water at the trap....

Should be a fun trip.

Meet at Circle K at 0800, and be back there by 3:30 PM. Lunch at the trap.

Chuck

PS> Sorry to hijack your plan, but the title said the 7th, and I can't make the 8th.... Sorry.

No worries, Not sure how to change the title of the thread, just hope someone can make it on the Sunday....

Sorry no Pics wasn't an epic adventure just did Tanque Verde Road, scouting the Feb 28th Run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom