Tucson to Phoenix ..? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, new here but know some of you. Anybody going to Phoenix Thursday or Friday afternoon and have room for a passenger? I'm picking up an 80 and need a way up there ..

Looking forward to spending more time here now that I'll be a Land Cruiser owner and not just a wanna be Land Cruiser owner.

Thanks,

Jeff

Maybe we can wheel the 80s sometime. Just curious, but why going from a built 2001 4Runner to 1991 FJ80? Don't mean to be a buzzkill but the 3FE is sloooow compared to your rig now.

Maybe we can wheel the 80s sometime. Just curious, but why going from a built 2001 4Runner to 1991 FJ80? Don't mean to be a buzzkill but the 3FE is sloooow compared to your rig now.

Definitely will want to get the 80 out. As far as going to an 80, I love them. That and the extra room and no car payment.

The 4runner is basically back to stock with the exception of the Old Man Emu/Tundra lift. So I figured instead of building it back up and still not having a cruiser, I can sell it, make a few bucks over what is owed and have a Cruiser and a few bucks.

We'll see if that actually works:rolleyes:

Sounds like a good plan. Hope it all works out and you find a ride. I'd give you one from here but it would take a very long time. We could write a book though and make some $$$$.

Take care.

Brought "frank" home Thursday. Paint is a bit faded, tires a bit small, but he appears in good repair. Will be installing a stereo this week, looking for tires and will be ordering an OME lift this week.

Looking forward to taking it offroad soon.

I bailed on my 60 project, which I know will be regretted...

Brought "frank" home Thursday. Paint is a bit faded, tires a bit small, but he appears in good repair. Will be installing a stereo this week, looking for tires and will be ordering an OME lift this week.

Looking forward to taking it offroad soon.

I bailed on my 60 project, which I know will be regretted...

Pics or it didn't happen. :clap:

Pics will come soon, now where do I sign up to become an official CSC member?

Phil will take your money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom