Tucson Offroad Meet & Greet Sat. April 25th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!
Threads
Hey guys, Tucson Offroad and Desert Rat will be having a Meet & Greet on Saturday April 25th. Don't know the times yet. There will be prizes and a ramp to test your flex, among other things.

Desert Rat Offroad Northeast corner of 22nd/Kolb in Tucson.

Alvin -

I may stop by, though the last time I went by Desert Rat they had nada for my old beastie.

Glenn

Alvin -

I may stop by, though the last time I went by Desert Rat they had nada for my old beastie.

Glenn

Desert Rat is not the place to go for Cruiserheads, but the meet and greet might be fun.

Actually, I have to correct myself. I picked up my Hella E4 headlights there, and they had a tuffy console that I thought about. I suppose i could also get tires and shocks there if I really wanted to.

And I agree, seeing other folks who like taking the trail less taken would be cool.

Glenn

Am I gonna have to fill out 12 forms, have them notarized, stamped with the seal of the state, and presented by the sergeant at arms for a vote by 3/5 of the 2/3 of the majority present? :p

I might come out for this... looking forward to their Chiva cleanup for sure though! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom