Tucson Off-Road Disc (Frisbee) Golf Tournament & BBQ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Tucson Off-Road is hosting a Frisbee Golf Tournament and BBQ on April 27th.

This event is open to anyone and will begin at 11am on Sunday, April 27th. TOR will provide hamburgers, hot dogs and drinks as well as Disc's (Frisbee's) for anyone who does not have one. The Tournament and BBQ will be held at Groves Park located at 7400 E. Juniper Drive. Please arrive by 11am and check in as soon as possible as the Tournament starts at 11:45am. Depending on the amount of people the tournament may last the majority of the day.

There will be prizes for the winners as well as raffle prizes. We are still working out the details of the event so check back for updated information.

If you would like to attend please post up so we know how many people to expect.

DiscGolfMapFinal.jpg

Last edited:
c'mon guys, I know some of you must play frisbee! :D

Sorry Kyle, I'll be out exploring the dusty backroads of the Dragoons and Chiricauhaus that weekend. Dragging my trailer along and camping out.
Sounds like fun though. I played frisbee golf once in San Diego, about 15 years ago. It was a blast.

I'll be there. I have nothing else to do that day. Disc Golf is always a challenge and fun experience.

I haven't played disc golf since 1991 - holy crap, am I that old?

I haven't played disc golf since 1991 - holy crap, am I that old?

Do you use poker chips as discs?

I'll try to get down there for this as I'm sure the kids would have a blast but I can't commit yet. Put me down for 2 adults and 3 kids as a maybe for now. I'll firm it up in the next week one way or the other.

Anyone else? :cool:

Unfortunately a bunch of us will be in Utah that week. It sucks that there are 3 runs the same week, but the choices are Sedona, Tucson and Moab. Given those choices my pick will always be Moab!:cool:

Unfortunately a bunch of us will be in Utah that week. It sucks that there are 3 runs the same week, but the choices are Sedona, Tucson and Moab. Given those choices my pick will always be Moab!:cool:

can't blame you there :D

Also, anyone who just wants to come to the BBQ is more than welcome.

Last edited:
My girlfriend and I will be there. So count me in as two.

Well, since this is less than a week away, I just wanted to double check on who is possibly going to attend and who would need a frisbee.

I was planning on going but my brothers FJ80 decided to throw a couple of codes that I have to troubleshoot now. Sorry.

Sorry Kyle... I'm also out! I'll be tearing into the suspension this weekend to fix my crabwalking problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom