Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread. Any of you Tucson guys recognize this rig? According to the registration it used to live over on River Road. It's now sitting in a wrecking yard in Phoenix I'm not seen very many of them still sitting on their axles and wheels in the wrecking yard.
which yard

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

which yard Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD
Here's their card. Guy seemed awful proud of it like it's the only one in the world.

The registration was still in the glove box, weird. I've tried to reach out to the former owner on the inter-webs to see if there are any primo parts I should try to buy.

image-1894002608.jpg

May I suggest the next meet not take place on Valentines Day? How about that Saturday?
Boom done... Now let's vote on where it is going to be. Thunder Canyon Brewery at foothills mall has a huge parking lot.

6pm work for everyone?

6 @ Thunder Canyon - I'm in.

I'll be there. Terry

so 5 or 6?
thanks dude... 6pm sorry was posting off my phone with my sausage fingers lol

Tucson CSC

I will be making it to the Tucson meet Saturday, if any Tucson dwellers put an order in recently I should have your items ready by Friday and will bring them to the meet along with the usual CSC items. If you sign up as a new member by Saturday before the meet. I will also have your items available for pick up or if you haven't been able to make a central meet I will have them available.

:cheers:

I will be making it to the Tucson meet Saturday, if any Tucson dwellers put an order in recently I should have your items ready by Friday and will bring them to the meet along with the usual CSC items. If you sign up as a new member by Saturday before the meet. I will also have your items available for pick up or if you haven't been able to make a central meet I will have them available. Sign up here if you are thinking of becoming a member! :cheers:
can you bring me the nice CSC sticker like what is on the t-shirts vs the copper state cruiser basic sticker? Thanks for coming down!!!

can you bring me the nice CSC sticker like what is on the t-shirts vs the copper state cruiser basic sticker? Thanks for coming down!!!

You bet!

Don't bring this guy anything Chuy. He is shady:flipoff2:

I picked up the ordered shirts this afternoon and I have a few extras!

I picked up the ordered shirts this afternoon and I have a few extras!
You take EBT? Haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom