Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had a good time out in gardner cannyon. Easy run.

Who is still planning on meeting/camping this weekend? Thinking the same area in sonoita get lost on some trails for the day and head to a nice campsite for the night.

The plan I have is to be on a trail in Sonoita by 0900, then hit gardner cannyon for the rest of the afternoon then head to camp back in Sonoita around 4-5pm. All the trails are stock friendly.

Ill get exact details and locations posted later today.

@OGBeno @OverLand Cruisers if you guys are around feel free to join the trail run or meet up in the evening at camp to hang out.

Meteor shower tomorrow night (Friday). I’ll be down camping near Patagonia in the SRV south on Harshaw.

I think I’ve got a client in town who will be joining as well as a friend from NYC and his GF whom will be out as well.

But currently tentative. Really depends on workload tomorrow.

Plans

Meet at 31.5819, -110.59567 by 9am do some trails in that area.

If time permits head to gardner canyon 31.73768, -110.66344 for the rest of the afternoon.

Camping is in hog canyon.
Entrance 31.65444, -110.71223
Campground 31.68021, -110.72154

So far I know
@BlizzardtheGX and i am doing the run and camping. Anyone else plan on joining?

New camp location.
Screenshot_20220423-171109-772.png

Just in case anybody was still headed out for April's meeting!

How about a local meet up at a restaurant we have Have not done one of those in a long time. I am free all of may except 13-15.
I am down for the same time frame, the 13th being my birthday and the 14th trying to figure out the oil distribution issue to finally get my 3 month project done a year after grounding it. Then hopefully be able to drive it to the meeting

I am down for the same time frame, the 13th being my birthday and the 14th trying to figure out the oil distribution issue to finally get my 3 month project done a year after grounding it. Then hopefully be able to drive it to the meeting
I'm also willing to meet up for a nice eatery at one of our local restaurants.

Hey Guys. I have a request to ask. So my Son goes to Cienega High School (Vail School District) and he is a Junior at that school but the upcoming school year they are being asked to complete a Senior Project. This Senior project entails shadowing someone in a field that they would like to choose as a career. My son decided he would like to be Software Engineer and therefore we need to find someone, he can shadow. I'm asking my fellow Land cruiser buddies to provide any helpful recommendations or know of someone, my son can shadow.
Thanks everyone.
Efren

There are 2 different cars and coffee one at Tucson detail garage on Irvington and I-19 and the other at chapman Honda on 22nd both between 7 an d 9 any desire to meet at either one.

My daughter is in charge the Marana high student car show and needs people to come as invited guests this coming friday. If you can come you would be in charge of voting for the students cars it will be at marana high school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom