Tucson get together? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Scott68FJ40

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.myblueheaven.com
I posted this in another thread and got no response so I will give it a shot in it's own thread.

I have a friend who owns an auto parts store on Speedway that is willing to let us use he parking lot any time we want for a cruiser get together like what the Phoenix guys are going to do at Sonic.

Is there any interest in doing something like this down here in Tucson?

tucson get together

i am interested. i live on the far west side of tucson; by Gates Pass. let me know a time and the exact location and i will be there.

I'm in. I work on speedway and live at starpass and la cholla. I have a buddy who might be intrested as well.

ROAD TRIP!

Prolly drive the Taco though.

Doesn't seem like that positive of a response so far. I had hoped that there would be more people interested in this after the number of Tucson people posted to the introduce yourself thread.

What does everyone think, should we go forward with just a few of us, or should we hold off on this idea for the time being?

Give 'em some time. Or just start poppin of pm's or emails. Alot of people have better things to do than us. They don't neccesarily get in here as often as we do.

Tucson get together

I live on the east side, Kolb-22nd area, and regularly show one of mine at Little Anthony's diner shows at broadway/Kolb. You can call them for info on the next show july 24th. The setup is from 5 to 7, and the show goes to 9:30. Get there early if your interested! I'll be looking for you! Earl

Tucson Meet

I'm down south in Arivaca, but you say where and when an me and the "55" will be there.

Larry

I have nothing against the Little Anthony's shows, but I would like to do something that is Toyota specific.

Why not see if Desert, or Precision would let us use a piece of their lot on a saturday morning??? Earl

Mornings are out for me as far as my work schedule goes, but if that is what everyone else wants to do, that is cool.

I suggested my friends auto parts store since it is located on Speedway and he knows cruiser parts. :)

The only problem with the dealerships is that it is somewhat off the beaten path.

Friday nights are normally the best for me, but they are pretty tied up for the rest of the month. I have been working a lot of mandatory overtime. Great for the paycheck, but terrible for the homelife.

I should know how August is going to shape up very soon, and once I do, I think I will just pick a day in August and plan this thing. If we get a few cruisers to show up, great. I should be able to get a friend of mine who only checks in here about once every 6 months to show up also.

Also, by then I should have mine tuned back up so that it runs. Have it running like crap right now because I had to get it through emissions. :)

Let us know when!

We had about ten Cruisers at the Sonic get together in Scottsdale last week.

I would like to join the get together. My name is Doron and I have a 77 topless FJ40 and an expedition ready UZJ100.
Fridays are not great for me though.

Oh, well, you already checked out this thread. :doh:
I gotta learn to read more and post less.
:D

well this has kinda been gone for a while but i would still like to do something here in the tucson area. anyone who is who would like to get together, lets set a time and a place.

jason

i'm defintely down with a run to tucson sometime. i really wanted to do the recent chiva falls run but missed it. i would like to come down for a get together friday nite and then a chiva run sat. if that could be on the ajenda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom