Tucson - Day after Thanksgiving (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

THat was awesome...great to see your father after all these years also...I forgot what a funny fawker he is:lol: that was a perfect day! Thanks for organizing this Case! I will post pics tomorrow hopefully we got some great ones. The best was the dude in the chopped orange four runner that we were drooling over...then he comes flying up in circle k parking lot to drool over my tube doors and rig:lol: he had an fjc at home I guess looking for the manufacture of them.

I went through puddles pretty fast at points and no mud splatter or spray...every thing was great till TrAiLbUsTy1 got tagged in the head by a mesquite and almost got knocked out:lol: poor girly!

Hope you and Zoe feel better Alvin that sucks we were really looking forward to seeing you guys:( Get better soon!

Feeling better now. Better that I got sick this week then next. I leave wednesday for my elk hunt.
I spent today changing fluids and greasing stuff, getting the rig ready.

Wheres the pics!

Looks like I just missed you guys. I saw the orange 4 runner as I was headin down 3 feathers.

I took 4426 around to the back side of Chivo and found a noce little running steam for the kids and dogs.

Glad youre feeling better ALvin BTW:D

Damn we went out the other way instead of three feathers cause we knew it would be drunken madness there. And neither of us were going up the middle in the wed sand:lol: we came out the other entrance for chiva must have just missed you James...better luck next time I guess.
Well I just spoke with TrAiLbUsTy1 she is swamped at work sorry for the empty promises about the pics. We will try our hardest to get them going tomorrow.

It was a nice morning! as the day cleared you could see snow on the mountain tops!
DSC_0714.jpg

Down in the basin with the fall colors
DSC_0724.jpg

DSC_0725.jpg

DSC_0730.jpg

Honey comb sunfusion
DSC_0740.jpg

DSC_0750.jpg

ON the way
DSC_0759.jpg

DSC_0762.jpg

DSC_0763.jpg