Tucson - Day after Thanksgiving (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm gonna take my dad out for some wheeling the day after Thanksgiving.
Looks like it will be Chiva Falls Upper Loop. Meet at the Circle K, I'm thinking 8am would be good to pull out. Everyone is welcome, post up if you're coming.

Really awesome people:
Cayce
Alvin
Jake

Last edited:
Yup, I'm down. Someone has to show you the upper loop trail.

I didn't want to presume anything, regardless of the fact that we were talking about it as I was posting. :D

I think I may be in on this:D I miss my Alvvvviiiinnnnnnn!!!! unless for some strange reason we decided to go to flagstaff...I will be in touch...isn't it going to be raining? I'll have to take off my tube doors if thats the case argg:(

I think I may be in on this:D I miss my Alvvvviiiinnnnnnn!!!! unless for some strange reason we decided to go to flagstaff...I will be in touch...isn't it going to be raining? I'll have to take off my tube doors if thats the case argg:(

You've got tube doors now? Holy s***!

Highest chance of rain is Wednesday night into Thursday morning. I'm out, I'll be throwing twin rooster tails down San Pedro road on Thanksgiving.

Wish I could had those fenders built in time :whoops:

Hells yeah I have tube doors :cheers:]

DSC_0688.jpg

DSC_0649.jpg

With jeep mirrors now my rig is 1/100 partially jeep :lol:

WE ARE IN LIKE FLINT folks...not going to Flagstaff and I'm leaving these on since the weather looks good.

Wow, the tubes look pretty good - wonder if they will ever make a kit that goes all the way back and replaces the suicide doors as well? I guess the doors are probably a big part of structural integrity though to replace both...

Wow, the tubes look pretty good - wonder if they will ever make a kit that goes all the way back and replaces the suicide doors as well? I guess the doors are probably a big part of structural integrity though to replace both...

Bring your ass to Tucson for some wheelin friday and check them out for your self.

I spoke to metal tech about that...due to some of the fjc's having side air bags and la la la they probably wont...but I'm sure someone is going to jump the gun and just do it at some point. Now that would be tight!

YEAH YEAH friday:bounce2:

Thanks, the rig is gettin there. I need to get working on some bumpers.

And if it were only me heading out I might make it, but I'll be with some buddies who I will also be drinking with late into Thanksgiving evening. 8 am will come kinda early for us.

P.S. The tube doors are pretty sweet.

Lets start out with channel 4 then move to 14 if the trail gets crowded.

I think the trail will get crowded within a few hours after we set out. More than likely we'll see a lot of party people coming in as we leave. Especially at 3 Feathers. All the drunks hang out there.

Whatever's clever with the radio. I remembered after leaving your place (Alvin) that I had some trouble with the radio on the ExPo chimney rock night run on a lower channel, but was ok on the higher channels. So I guess we'll see what works when we meet up on Friday.

Raining like a behatch on the east side right now. Chiva's gonna be wet!

you know how i know it was raining all night? the muddy pawprints....everywhere. fxxxers.

it'll be sweet to have some water on the run!

Are the wolves attacking CAse?:lol: yeah the party fun boys will be at 3 feathers in crazy numbers...I'll probably just take it easy on 3 feathers since its going to be wet. see ya in da morning!

just back home after a day of eating. i can't wait to see your bright shiny faces first thing tomorrow morning.

back from a very nice day out. the weather was beautiful. i didn't take any pics, so you bastids will have to wait for jake to post up.
alvin, i hope you and zoe are feeling better. too bad you couldn't make it. i don't know if i will invite you anymore, my heart can't take the disappointment again.:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom