Tucson - cruisers, beer, pizza!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What a combination right? I know we used to have a monthly meeting at various places around Tucson a few months back but due to lack of interest we stopped that. Well, I manage Rosatis Pizza near the U of A that has a big parking lot, beer, and did I mention pizza. Maybe we could work out a Friday or Saturday to meet there and hang out. With a discount on food items for you folks of course:rolleyes:

What do you think?

Pick a date and we'll see about being there.

I'll be in town, should be able to make it.

Hey, that's our favorite pizza!:) Since we recently returned to Landcruiser ownership, we'll show up (assuming it's drivable). Alvin, can I give you membership application & $ then, or should I just mail them up north?
Rex

Hey, that's our favorite pizza!:) Since we recently returned to Landcruiser ownership, we'll show up (assuming it's drivable). Alvin, can I give you membership application & $ then, or should I just mail them up north?
Rex

Up north Rex. I don't have any of the CSC membership stuff to hook you up with.
It'll be good to see you again.

getting off work on friday and hauling ass to get the meet sometimes takes the fun out, so I'm down for the 31st!

Mmm...Rosatis Monster pizza...

No promises yet, but I might be able to make it. What kind of time frame we talkin'?

Rex

I sent my papers and cash in 09/2007 I'm not sure if the check was ever cashed if it was I've never been added or sent any goods. Just an FYI

I will be there. I'm glad to see the folks down here getting back together, I never did make it over to the last known (to me) meeting site at some other pizza place on Speedway I think.

I used to have another mud name that was similar to this, but I forgot what it was and I could not respond so I started over.

I've got a 74 fj40 soa, ps, full cage tied to the frame, 5.29s & 37's with a detroit and ARB, longfields and more junk. The rebuilt (10k ago) original motor does most of what I need but requires coaxing and too many rpms from time to time. It stops, and go's but its still pretty ugly green with a hint of tan.

I've recently blown up my crossover steering and now use six shooters, the rear passenger tire fell off a few months ago in the hairpins coming back from Chiva, loose nuts on the wheel spacers led to that almost disaster. Towed out and off the first time, towed off the second.

Didn't break last weekend, the kids had a blast in the shower that was what was left of the snowmelt at Chiva. Pretty much dried out by the time we hit the creek bottom.

I look forward to meeting you all.

sean

I forgot, my wife has a '07 fj trd that she won't let me take off the pavement......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom