Tucson Az. '65 FJ-40 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

usual 3 speed tranny/ transfer, tranny growls, worn down 30"&31"tires, bikini top, seats are serviceable, with large jump seats in rear. Small block runs strong, with rochester Q-jet and outside the frame headers, new turbo mufflers, locking front hubs, all lights and directional's work, half doors, and seat belts. Asking $2650.00, and will throw in a full set of rear fender polished diamond plate at that price, or if someone wants the d-plate, $150.00 at my door. The 40 was my son-in law's and they have moved to Boston. :)E-mail me at ecarp.1@netzero.com, and we'll work something out, I can send pic's if nessessary. Thanks in advance for your consideration, :cheers: :DOk folks, I'm working on it, put in a set of '89 mercedes 190E power seats, built a console for the switches, primed the outside, finished the dash and windshield frame inside black, and am replacing the windshield next week . The price is now $2650.00, and will climb as I repair things. Earl
P.S. Are my prices to high, if you think so, let me know, as I'm open to any reasonable offers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom