SOLD Tucson, AZ, 2013 Lexus LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://carsandbids.com/auctions/37NpxvJD/2013-lexus-lx-570
Selling my LX, just let me know if you have any questions either here on on carsandbids. It is an auction with reserve and I can’t disclose what the reserve is. Hope to get this to another enthusiast!

Color is Mercury Metallic, not silver…the website isn’t recognizing that color.

Lexus LX570_20220903 - 001.jpg

Nice truck, was the radiator replaced?

GLWS!
It wasn’t, I haven’t seen any indications that it needs to be replaced. It did have the valley plate coolant leak that was fixed at my Lexus dealer. I asked them to check the radiator and they said it was good as well.

I couldn't add everything I wanted to in the details section of this auction, here’s some more:

- When I first bled the AHC hydraulic fluid (late '20), I noticed excessive air in one of the globes. After research here, I believe it was a ruptured nitrogen precharge, so I replaced all 4 globes. Super clean fluid after I installed them and bled. I've seen $2000 estimates here for that fix.
- My mechanic noticed coolant seeping from the valley plate in June and recommended checking it every few months and adding coolant as needed. I chose to have it fixed at my Lexus dealer instead and have had zero seepage/leaks since (~$1500).
- Just had my aftermarket windshield replaced with a Lexus OEM windshield that has the wiper blade heaters. Not something I really needed as I rarely see cold weather here, I just got lucky and my insurance approved it after getting a crack in my old windshield. Also new windshield molding/rain sensor pad installed...
- No sign of cam tower leak or radiator crack.
- Battery is 1.5 years old and I think has a 5 year warranty (not sure if that's transferrable). Tires/wheels were replaced around the same time with around 15K on them.
- A lot of regular/preventative maintenance performed since I bought it, service records displayed on carsandbids.

Last edited:
Just wanted to remind anyone interested in my LX that this auction is ending tomorrow at 11:18 am MST. Please let me know if you have any questions. It would be awesome to sell this to someone here!

Auction ends today. This is my first auction, pretty nerve wracking! At least I can give somebody else on here an idea on if it’s worth it to do this or not…

Again, let me know if you have any questions, good luck bidding if anyone on here is!

If this had black interior I would be all over it. Good Luck and watching as well!

Well, it's sold, not for what I wanted but it met the reserve (sold for $27,500, my reserve was $28,000, carsandbids will make up the extra $500). Buyer got a great deal and I'm sort of wishing I just kept it and cancelled my new car order at this point. Live and learn I guess... I'll update on here if the deal falls through, but I'm not expecting it to.

Congrats on the sale! I was working and couldn't pull away at the auction's close. I wish the rig was closer to me too. But that buyer got a good deal, and sorry you didn't get as much as you were hoping.

Very interesting that C&B made up the $500.
They make 4.5% from the buyer so I think they are willing to lose 2-2.5% vs losing the sell altogether. Just my thoughts after trying this out: I would try to sell privately before risking an auction. The 4.5% definitely impacts what buyers are willing to bid. The ease of selling on carsandbids was fine, but I would try listing my next on a forum like this to people who understand the model specifics, next option for me would be ebay due to the lower cost to the buyer.

Very tastefully modified rig! Hope everything goes smoothly with the transaction. Had a car emergency right at auction close so I missed it, feel free to message me if buyer gets cold feet.

They make 4.5% from the buyer so I think they are willing to lose 2-2.5% vs losing the sell altogether. Just my thoughts after trying this out: I would try to sell privately before risking an auction. The 4.5% definitely impacts what buyers are willing to bid. The ease of selling on carsandbids was fine, but I would try listing my next on a forum like this to people who understand the model specifics, next option for me would be ebay due to the lower cost to the buyer.
Interesting, thanks for the info. I will say that in the case of a 200, you would probably have good luck selling on this forum if there is a next time. This is a very niche, captive audience, and really the main place I go to look for an LC for sale.

Interesting, thanks for the info. I will say that in the case of a 200, you would probably have good luck selling on this forum if there is a next time. This is a very niche, captive audience, and really the main place I go to look for an LC for sale.
That was a good price for buyer. I was looking for that exactly 2 years ago when I bought my 13 LX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom