SOLD Tucson, Arizona 1994 Toyota FZJ 70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Original unrestored 1994 Toyota FZJ 70 with 170,587 kilometers. Originally from Venezuela. It has a new carburetor and clutch that were installed last year along with new brakes. I had a custom front bumper built of 6" channel to preserve the original bumper which is stored in the garage. It is extremely clean with no rust anywhere. We have towed it behind our motorhome and used it for short trips. We've never taken it off road and it doesn't look like it was ever off road in Venezuela either. The reason we're selling it is at our age getting in and out of it is hard for my wife who is in need of a new knee. It has new Cooper Discovery AT3 tires on it with about 4000 Kms on them. I've also had ceramic window tinting put on the glass because here in Arizona it makes a person much more comfortable. We're asking $32,000. Please PM me if you're interested.

DSC01211.JPG

DSC01214.JPG

DSC01205.JPG

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ70  (3).jpg

View attachment 2586332

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe they call that color Dark Emerald Pearl.
Sweet Reg, wish I had the Cash. GLWS
Thanks for the input. Fancy paint name for such a rugged vehicle. I'd have thought something like Jungle Green would have been more in keeping with the Machito's mission.:)

Thanks to all who looked at and commented on the Machito. It was sold today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom