Tucson Area Tube Cutting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am building a cart for my 3in1 metal worker and a desk for my office, but I can't get the saw I want due to it being back ordered. Does anyone in the Tucson area have a metal cutting miter saw or horizontal band-saw I can make some 45 degree cuts on? I can bribe with cold beverages.

Need to cut 8 pcs of .120 wall 1" square tube.

Jason 501-772-6109

I am building a cart for my 3in1 metal worker and a desk for my office, but I can't get the saw I want due to it being back ordered. Does anyone in the Tucson area have a metal cutting miter saw or horizontal band-saw I can make some 45 degree cuts on? I can bribe with cold beverages.

Need to cut 8 pcs of .120 wall 1" square tube.

Jason 501-772-6109
You're a brave man just posting your phone number like that.

You're a brave man just posting your phone number like that.

Google has it already, I have call ID, and I can shine on anybody I want to screw with. Should I be concerned about anything more?

Google has it already, I have call ID, and I can shine on anybody I want to screw with. Should I be concerned about anything more?

I've got a horizontal band saw that you'd be more than welcome to use! (and a welder too)

Thanks y'all. Gunna head over to Yotadude520's this weekend and make the cuts.

Dick pics....:oops:

Dick pics....:oops:
23E2CB55-05C2-4219-AE9E-ECF9BA7822C2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom