Tucson Alignment Shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a positive recommendation for an alignment shop in Tucson. Recently got OME 2.5 inch lift installed on my FZJ80 and want to ensure it's still within specs. Looking for a place that will take the time to dial it in correctly (if necessary) but not overcharge to get it done.

Any inputs are welcome.

Thanks

Looking for a positive recommendation for an alignment shop in Tucson. Recently got OME 2.5 inch lift installed on my FZJ80 and want to ensure it's still within specs. Looking for a place that will take the time to dial it in correctly (if necessary) but not overcharge to get it done.

Any inputs are welcome.

Thanks

Azcruiser: Did you also install the caster corrections bushings with the lift? That would help alot in getting the caster and camber back close to original specs for original type handling and tracking. If not they can get it as close as they can and set the toe with no real threat of bad tire wear.

I'm sure one of the Tucson guys can rec a good place.

You gonna post up a picture of your Cruiser so we can see the "new look?". :)

Any inputs are welcome.

Thanks

Dan's toyshop, on FT lowell, see if they can take care of you.:clap:

After I installed my lift, I took my 4runner to the brake-max on Pantano and Speedway. The guy doing the alignment was good and took his time.

#1) Tucson Frame and Axle. Romero & Prince (S, Romero) near I-10

#2) Stone Ave Garage (Andy). Stone N of Grant (west side, just south of Bimsco Hardware)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom