Tube rear bumper + Viper Cut + TKO Fabrication Sliders on Gen 1 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Photo dump!

Sliders are a new offering for the LX570; personally I’m a big fan of the high and tight look. They are bolt on with protection plates for the AHC components (the plates are not installed right now).

Personally I really like the Viper Cut for added clearance, aggressive appearance plus the ability to keep the weight down in the front without an aftermarket winch bumper. (May still add a hidden winch).

Had a local shop fab up the rear bumper, I included a pic of how he braced around the AHC pump. Already trail tested on Hunter Lake in Reno and passed with flying colors!

View attachment 3087951

View attachment 3087952

View attachment 3087953

View attachment 3087955
Would you happen to have instructions and/or a video for the installation of the sliders?

Sorry I do not. None were included. Basically you unbolt the factory protection bars around the AHC components then bolt the TKO sliders to those holes.

Sorry I do not. None were included. Basically you unbolt the factory protection bars around the AHC components then bolt the TKO sliders to those holes.
Oh very good. So no drilling?

If I remember right once you start to take the step off it separates on its own along the lower sill. You just have to cut at the front and the back of the step

Do you happen to have a pic of the rear where u can see the bottom of the hitch and both sides? I’m trying to get something similar build after seeing how awesome yours turned out

Do you happen to have a pic of the rear where u can see the bottom of the hitch and both sides? I’m trying to get something similar build after seeing how awesome yours turned out

123356DC-C4FA-43F1-8A96-036DAC81133D.jpeg

C60D9BB8-7641-4C67-8883-C1C0BA7C13C3.jpeg

With that Viper cut, you could add a bumper like this:

With that Viper cut, you could add a bumper like this:

I've thought about exactly that. I confirmed with LFD that the ends of that bumper are capped and finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom