Tube bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_20210124_164204270.jpg
IMG_20210124_164604144.jpg
IMG_20210124_164315490.jpg
IMG_20210121_182328577.jpg

I made this bumper for a friend of mine for his 100 series.
It turned out good and thought I should share with a group that could appreciate it!

There will be those that don't like that, but I'm not one of them. It looks pretty good. Any pictures from the side or from further away?

I fuggin love this.

There will be those that don't like that, but I'm not one of them. It looks pretty good. Any pictures from the side or from further away?
Thanks! I don't have a lot of other pics that are much different. We're going to hit the trail at some point and I'll share more then. I'll usually post to my IG first.
There's other builds there too if you want to check it out. @dirtysallyfab

moar pics

Good looking bumper @WristPin . I will be building one of these very soon. How is it mounted?

ya know I have always been a fan of tube bumpers on 80s, 3rd gen T4Rs, and other earlier yotas. but never saw one for the 100 series that I liked...…. until now! fantastic work

Good looking bumper @WristPin . I will be building one of these very soon. How is it mounted?
I used the stock bolt locations. 8 bolts total. 2 going up where the tow hook mounts, 2 going in front ways where the stock bumper mounted.

ya know I have always been a fan of tube bumpers on 80s, 3rd gen T4Rs, and other earlier yotas. but never saw one for the 100 series that I liked...…. until now! fantastic work
Hey thank you! It's cool I get the opportunity to build custom s*** on newer rigs like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom