Tub that will fit '77 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a '77 FJ40 and I would like to replace the tub. What years will drop into place sans fabrication. I dont think that anything after '78 will fit but I am not sure.
Thanks
tin_fish2000@yahoo.com

09-72 to 08/78 should all be close enough to work with for you.

Good luck!

-Steve

If your going to the trouble to replace the tub, why not put in a new one? While it is off you can sand the majority of the frame and use POR-15 on it. Just a thought.

Ken

I think only a giant jackpipe would buy a 40 with an aluminum tub. He probably expects his friends with 40's to feel sorry for him. He must be some kind of Susie. Just go buy a RAV4. :flipoff2:

[quote author=Hodag link=board=1;threadid=9819;start=msg86642#msg86642 date=1073537527]
I think only a giant jackpipe would buy a 40 with an aluminum tub. He probably expects his friends with 40's to feel sorry for him. He must be some kind of Susie. Just go buy a RAV4. :flipoff2:
[/quote]

WTF?!?! :D :D

Tell us how you really feel, Hodag! :D

Alright, before everyone thinks that Im the biggest turd in the punchbowl, let me splain. Tinfish is a friend of mine. I even test drove said alum. tubbed FJ40 with him. Now, thats not to say he's not a Susie (he is), and not to say he shouldn't drive a RAV4 (he should). He needs help, and or a steel tub and I am prepared to drive with him where ever he goes to get a steel tub. Now if I can just keep him away from the trannie hookers. Sincerely Hodag

That was some seriously funny inside humor there….

Thanks for the clarification.

Hodag drives a saturn. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom