Wanted Tub for my 73 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

skully3

SILVER Star
Threads
I am looking for a clean un-altered stock tub for my 73. I was hoping to find one that is in good enough shape to repair and keep the stock 40 look. If anyone has something LMK.

I know I'm on the east coast but I am willing to pay shipping if the tub is worth it.

email is

Last edited:
I wish you luck on finding one, ended up buying a alum one from Aquala Industries in Kelowna BC for my build. Very happy with end result. Body lines are the same but tub floor is flat. Comes with trany cover and running boards for about 4 G

I wish you luck on finding one, ended up buying a alum one from Aquala Industries in Kelowna BC for my build. Very happy with end result. Body lines are the same but tub floor is flat. Comes with trany cover and running boards for about 4 G

Lozzie007...thanks for the advise...maybe I can pm you with some ?'s about the Aquala tub....still hoping to find a nice orig tub tho....anyone that has one for sale send pics with a price and location.

Thanks Skully3

I have 2 tubs, one is a 1969 the other is a 1970 but not a clue what shipping would run or even how to get it done. 99208 is the location zip, the 1970 tub is in really really good shape so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom