trying to plan early - BHCC 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Are there official dates for the 2021 BHCC?

There are several events going on, including the Coal Mine Cruiser Classic being held by my home club, Gotham City Land Cruisers.

All around the July 15 to 18 weekend.

Thanks

Are there official dates for the 2021 BHCC?

There are several events going on, including the Coal Mine Cruiser Classic being held by my home club, Gotham City Land Cruisers.

All around the July 15 to 18 weekend.

Thanks

Dakota Territory Cruisers has the campground from Wednesday afternoon July 14th - Sunday morning July 18th. Trail runs are Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Keep in mind DTC did cancel the event in 2020 due to Covid and if things are not back to normal by then it’s a possibility again.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Thank you for the info. Let's hope things are more normal this year.

Are there dates to register for BHCC 2021?

Thanks

Looking forward to this event.

I'm ready for this event!

Angelo

The registration will open this week! I’ll update this thread as soon as we get our new registration site setup and tested.

One of us will start an event thread in the Trails and event section here on mud. I help with trail selection for the days of the event usually so if anyone has any questions, feel free to pm for info. Looking forward to the familiar faces and the newcomers this year!

8CF01989-75DC-481F-AA8E-1449636FBE0F.jpeg

Woo I'm ready! I hope I win 80% of the raffle again.

Angelo

Resized_Resized_20190716_155243_210266283553174.jpeg

The registration will open this week! I’ll update this thread as soon as we get our new registration site setup and tested.

One of us will start an event thread in the Trails and event section here on mud. I help with trail selection for the days of the event usually so if anyone has any questions, feel free to pm for info. Looking forward to the familiar faces and the newcomers this year!

View attachment 2650803
I don't even care if I run trails, I'm just there for the Turbo Log!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom