Wanted trying to find my first vehicle : 2001 Tacoma double cab w/ SC located in south bay region bay area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tacoma
Mileage
Color
SILVER
my first car, saved for a long time to finally afford a brand new 2001 Tacoma, limited double cab. Added the TRD supercharger at the dealer and it was the best option i could have ever added to it. Also added custom rims which made it perfect IMHO. I had to sell it 2012 and missed her ever since.
I bought the carfax report and it showed the taco is still in the south bay. Last had smog done in Palo Alto in Jan 2021.

hoping someone here may recognize it as there isn't another double cab, silver, supercharged Taco with these rims on the planet.

If you happen to have seen it or know the owner pls have them contact me. When/if they ever sell it, i'd like the opportunity to bring her home.
happy to pay $$ (name your price) for anyone who gets the owner to contact me or let me know how to find them. (or DM me if you have any ideas on how to track 'my first' down. happy to pay $)
if i'm lucky enought to drive her again, i know exactly what song i'm playing first........Peaches & Herb - "Reunited"

2001 TOYOTA TACOMA DOUBLECAB
VIN: 5TEHN72N31Z749981
CREW PICKUP

3.4L V6 F DOHC 24V GASOLINE
TRD SUPERCHARGER
REAR WHEEL DRIVE W/ 4X4

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

Last edited:
my first car, saved for a long time to finally afford a brand new 2001 Tacoma, limited double cab. Added the TRD supercharger at the dealer and it was the best option i could have ever added to it. Also added custom rims which made it perfect IMHO. I had to sell it 2012 and missed her ever since.
I bought the carfax report and it showed the taco is still in the south bay. Last had smog done in Palo Alto in Jan 2021.

hoping someone here may recognize it as there isn't another double cab, silver, supercharged Taco with these rims on the planet.

If you happen to have seen it or know the owner pls have them contact me. When/if they ever sell it, i'd like the opportunity to bring her home.
happy to pay $$ (name your price) for anyone who gets the owner to contact me or let me know how to find them. (or DM me if you have any ideas on how to track 'my first' down. happy to pay $)
if i'm lucky enought to drive her again, i know exactly what song i'm playing first........Peaches & Herb - "Reunited"

2001 TOYOTA TACOMA DOUBLECAB
VIN: 5TEHN72N31Z749981
CREW PICKUP

3.4L V6 F DOHC 24V GASOLINE
TRD SUPERCHARGER
REAR WHEEL DRIVE W/ 4X4

View attachment 2674733

View attachment 2674734

View attachment 2674735

bump! anyone have any good ideas?

Have you ran a carfax on the VIN to see where it is now?

EDIT - NVM saw your post. Maybe try posting it on tacomaworld? There's a lot of CA guys on there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom