Trying to find a rear heater decal? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MScruiser

obsessive-compulsive oppositional-defiant wise-ass
Threads
I’m looking for this oval shaped green decal that was found in the rear heater assembly. Does anyone know of a member or company that makes a reproduction?

Maybe someone that has one can loan me a sample and I’ll remake them.

Hey SMG ,

matt here

are u actively making different updated decals ?

picking up where metric TLC left off ............:hmm:

Hey SMG ,

matt here

are u actively making different updated decals ?

picking up where metric TLC left off ............:hmm:

No, sorry I just don’t have the resources or the time. Just thought I would throw this out there if someone had one I could borrow on loan.

It seems like these are no longer being made by anyone. Thought maybe I could help.

Thanks

No, sorry I just don’t have the resources or the time. Just thought I would throw this out there if someone had one I could borrow on loan.

It seems like these are no longer being made by anyone. Thought maybe I could help.

Thanks

I thought u were that New Somebody ........................:idea:

every order i made with him during the end years of his Rein , i ordered a extra decal , put it in a baseball card holder archival

i have probably 50+ various ones

but not this heater decal

its my Opinion , some what fact based too , SOR & Cruiser parts .net split up the lions share in the end , so what they have they have and then ist gone

I know both of these vendors have a terrible reputation, but I ordered some decals from them because it was my only option. I received them and they are beatiful. I figured it was worth the risk for a few bucks....

I know both of these vendors have a terrible reputation, but I ordered some decals from them because it was my only option. I received them and they are beatiful. I figured it was worth the risk for a few bucks....

^^Agree 100%^^

I have ordered stuff from CruiserParts....9 of 10 times they sent what I ordered. And that other time they sent the wrong part, but quickly sent me the correct part after an email or phone call. I have no beef with these guys, as they have provided everything that I've ordered.

Seeing they seem to have the sticker the OP is requesting, I'm going to order one. I'll try to circle back to this thread and let you see if I get what I paid for.

I had the same thought as @cruiserkreutz ......"I know both of these vendors have a terrible reputation, but I ordered some decals from them because it was my only option. I received them and they are beatiful. I figured it was worth the risk for a few bucks...."

But last week I ordered the rear heater, front heater and blower decals from Cruiserparts.net...they came the other day, and they looked great.

Steve @SMG .....I do have some decals (not installed yet....including the green oval rear heater) and some that have been removed if you do find time to get involved in this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom