Trying to figure out a trans harness (hJ60) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CenTXFJ60

SILVER Star
Threads
A70C4EBE-AF60-437D-9296-7CBAF91144A2.jpeg
FE1451B8-004C-4EAB-85DC-476094ACF327.jpeg
short version is I’m working on a HJ60 (auto) that had a 12HT/H55 transplanted into it several years ago. The person that worked on it before had fried the previous harness. The next person to work on it dropped in a new harness. Was not able to fire it so it ended up at my place late last year. I’m helping a friend out and trying to get this rig functioning. Was able to get fire off the ignition and the motor runs awesome. I’m fairly certain the harness in here is a HJ60 LHD as everything lines up. Challenge is the trans harness is from the 61 donor and has a square port and obviously won’t match up to the round female clip from the 60 harness. See pics. I’m thinking this may be the same as a 62 harness but would prefer a vac assisted H55 harness if possible. Let me know your thoughts and if I’m on the right track. If so I’ll post up a “wanted” ad in the classifieds. Thanks. Jim

View attachment 1710316 View attachment 1710317 short version is I’m working on a HJ60 (auto) that had a 12HT/H55 transplanted into it several years ago. The person that worked on it before had fried the previous harness. The next person to work on it dropped in a new harness. Was not able to fire it so it ended up at my place late last year. I’m helping a friend out and trying to get this rig functioning. Was able to get fire off the ignition and the motor runs awesome. I’m fairly certain the harness in here is a HJ60 LHD as everything lines up. Challenge is the trans harness is from the 61 donor and has a square port and obviously won’t match up to the round female clip from the 60 harness. See pics. I’m thinking this may be the same as a 62 harness but would prefer a vac assisted H55 harness if possible. Let me know your thoughts and if I’m on the right track. If so I’ll post up a “wanted” ad in the classifieds. Thanks. Jim

hey Jim ,

are u just looking for matching mating connector's to plug into what u have in the photos above ?

That’s correct Matt. Issue is the 61 trans harness has a lot more going on vs the 60 harness that’s mounted in the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom