Truck won’t start, was just trying to fix telescoping motor (no dice on that either) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any help is appreciated, I’ve attached acídelo and a couple pictures, I didn’t unplug that black wire, is that what’s causing it to not turn over? (Other white cables are from disabling the AHC) how do I upload a video, keeps trying to turn on but just cuts out after like 7 seconds

A76F151C-76DA-444F-90E3-30953E90B55B.jpeg

C1BDCE73-DA04-4C3E-95DB-BBB46C4B5055.jpeg

Any help is appreciated, I’ve attached acídelo and a couple pictures, I didn’t unplug that black wire, is that what’s causing it to not turn over? (Other white cables are from disabling the AHC) how do I upload a video, keeps trying to turn on but just cuts out after like 7 seconds

View attachment 3180075

View attachment 3180076

View attachment 3180075

View attachment 3180076

02C6FA66-6965-4CE3-9C61-D5A3EF619E4A.jpeg

Did you have the battery connected while you pull connectors? Check the main fuses attached to the positive terminal.

Did you have the battery connected while you pull connectors? Check the main fuses attached to the positive terminal.
Appreciate the reply, figured it out, that loose black cable gets plug into the back of a transponder box thing, truck fired right up after

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom