Trouble finding Pocket Flares for my 80 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys! I'm a new member to MUD, but no to forums in general. I have searched this site and there are countless threads on Flares. I couldn't find one to answer my question. It looks like most people either have the same problem I do or they are looking for OE flares. I'm looking for an aggressive flare that is a bit wider than the stock ones and also a pocket style. I did find the perfect set on eBay, but they say that they can't ship them to the US. WTHeck?? When I pressed them on this, they said that they don't make them, they are just a seller. Kinda shady, but I really like these flares!! Does anyone know if there is a company that makes this style or this one exactly that I can somehow get to the states? Checkout this link and see what idea you may have. Thanks in advance!!

TOYOTA LAND CRUISERS 80 SERIES TOUGH PLASTIC FLARES / JUNGLE FLARES GUARD

I think the only ones that work well (or fit well at least) are sold by mud member @jamisobe . You should be able to find him in the classifies, then go to "small business storefront" and you will find his thread. Many happy customers there. I'm hoping to be one soon myself.

Thanks guys!

One thing that I failed to mention is that I would like the flares to be just a bit wider than the OE flares. The flares that I posted are 100mm or about 4inches. Stock Flares are just under 3inches. Does anyone know how wide these others are? The measurements aren't listed, that I can see. I'll contact these guys and see.

Anybody notice that more than one of these MFG are using the same pictures? Yet they claim to be different product made of different materials? Hmmmmm.........

What are your experiences with PP Plastic as compared to ABS? I'm trying to stay away from fiber glass. I had a set of glass flare on an old Bronco years ago and they didn't fair to well in the hills.

Hey guys. I have pocket style flares for sale for the land cruiser 80 series. My eBay id : mper7347
It's out of stock until mid July.
Please check my Instagram and Facebook : soflobumpers
Call/text with any questions : 9546954004

Hey guys. I have pocket style flares for sale for the land cruiser 80 series. My eBay id : mper7347
It's out of stock until mid July.
Please check my Instagram and Facebook : soflobumpers
Call/text with any questions : 9546954004

Are you giving Mud members or Military discounts on your items?

usa2.gif

Last edited:
Honestly I'm a start up, I've only been in business for a few months, I always try to work my price as low as possible to make a fast turn. Depending on location I might be able to discount on some items.

I agree, fiberglass won't last long on my rig. I talked to a lot of people in other countries and most of them run the kut snake. I've never tried to contact them or purchase yet. I just deflared and painted my truck and I already don't like the flare less look.

I wonder if the kut snake flares use the factory holes? That would be a big bonus, as is the ABS

Thank you. Freight will depend on what model you are chasing.

All flare kits cost AUD$540 for a full set.

Freight pricing:

AUD $425 - For larger models (Ford Ranger, Toyota Hilux etc)

AUD$320 - For GU Nissan Patrol, Toyota Landcruiser 80 / 100

AUD$282 - Landcruiser 76 Series

The freight varies between models as some flare kits are much larger than others.

You can cut the freight cost in half as well if you know someone else who wants to buy a set as we can fit 2 x sets of flares for the same model into one carton and the freight price stays the same as it is to send one set, so you can share half the freight cost with someone else.

Kind Regards,
Sienna Delarosa

KUT SNAKE 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom