Trouble finding parts associated with Fuel Pump Assembly (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trapper50cal

TEQ Frame of Mind
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
So I've done a lot of searching on Partsouq.com and elsewhere...I at least found an exploded view of the bolt I need but haven't had any luck with the fuel pump wiring harness.

Here's the bolt on Specter Offroad:
The little black 8mm with the Phillips head top for the black metal top plate of the fuel pump assembly (not inspection cover)
The SOR part # doesn't seem to correlate to an OEM part #...

boltexample2024.jpg

And I can't find an exploded view anywhere that depicts the wiring harness from top of fuel pump to top of the assembly up by the lid.

pumpharness2024.jpg

Since mine is now spliced from putting in the "unknown quality" pump, I'd like to replace the whole wire and both connectors when putting in the better new one that accepts the OEM plug on the fuel pump side.

Any assistance in getting the part #'s for these two items would be greatly appreciated. :beer:

I swore that harness comes with the sub assembly.
Look at the connectors on top and bottom, search ebay- toyota fuel pump harness.
Something like this below

the vvti harness is 777850-C020 that might help searching also.
I probably have the one you're looking for, It's in a box somewhere though.
Bolt.
Since you admitted to losing one, I have to admit I ordered 3 sun visor mount screws from toyota discount parts.com thinking I'd lose at least two more.
They came today.
Cheers.

1710027378065.png

1710026742475.png

I swore that harness comes with the sub assembly.
Look at the connectors on top and bottom, search ebay- toyota fuel pump harness.
Something like this below

the vvti harness is 777850-C020 that might help searching also.
I probably have the one you're looking for, It's in a box somewhere though.
Bolt.
Since you admitted to losing one, I have to admit I ordered 3 sun visor mount screws from toyota discount parts.com thinking I'd lose at least two more.
They came today.
Cheers.

View attachment 3578210

View attachment 3578202
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I saw that specific top listing (wire harness) while searching...

RE: that bolt search...I could have sworn I looked at that exploded...did you have to use the arrows to move up in the view???

Thanks, BTW!

So, I have it on premier authority that the wiring sub-harness is discontinued so I'll need to build one from the parts I have (return to stock after having spliced for aftermarket pump) and that the 8mm screw part# (internal supersession) is 90159-A0022

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom