troopy spring over (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to run 35's. thinking about spring over. has anyone here done this?

repost, but thought you might want to see how it sits now. i removed the overload springs in the back, but everything else is stock. even the driveshafts have been working fine.
P3220557.JPG

That thing's awesome. It's got the Texas Cadillac look to it.

That is awesome! Do you have a close up pic of your rear tire clearance to the body?

nope, but will get one for you. it's a homefab dual swingout. nothing on the other side yet.

nope, but will get one for you. it's a homefab dual swingout. nothing on the other side yet.

I think Bull was interested in the tire clearance from the body, but I am interested in your tire carrier setup.

nice! I couldnt tell in the picture if you did shackle reversal or not. and what did you do with the rear sway bar? And I just bought my first troopy,its an 81, does anyone know why toyota kept the drum brakes up front. It really suprised me.

yeah, the drums suck. i went to four wheel disc. i extended the swaybars and they really help alot with the top on, but with the top off, i'm thinking i'll just leave em' disconnected.

Mine is the soft top version so I would probably be o.k. trying It without the sway bar first.
I have also been wondering how many troopy's were soft tops vs. hard. Do you have any idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom