Troopy question: Which color is better??? (1 Viewer)

Which color combination?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone, I've been struggling to sleep for the past few days. I need your opinion on this: which color combination do you think is better, Silver/Black or White/Red?

Let me know why in the comments section below.

Last edited:
Silver/black
Because you can read it from close but it doesn't catch your eye from a distance but leaving you clueless what it means.
That's exactly what the red does.
And a bit of contrast (white silver) is always favorable to me.
Cheers Ralf

Can you get those without the writing? Personally I love the white but not the writing on the rim like that. (I prefer subtle)

If the writing is non-optional, then the silver black, as the writing does not stand out so much. Just my preference, do what you love and to hell with what anyone else says! :cheers:

X2 on the no writing. My KZJ78 came with super nice 3-piece split/spun with billet machined centers wheels. The only issue I have with them is the cheesy Dutch/Portages laser etched phrases written on them. SMDH

I'm going to sandblast and re-powder coat the centers just because of the writing.

Can you get those without the writing? Personally I love the white but not the writing on the rim like that. (I prefer subtle)

If the writing is non-optional, then the silver black, as the writing does not stand out so much. Just my preference, do what you love and to hell with what anyone else says! :cheers:
I've been considering it, but I'm afraid I lack the courage to remove the writing on these vintage rims.

White red as this was the way these came out and it is period correct , had a set of these on my Hilux when I lived in Central America should have never sold these as they are hard to find and super cool

White red as this was the way these came out and it is period correct , had a set of these on my Hilux when I lived in Central America should have never sold these as they are hard to find and super cool
Both colors were originally offered by OZ, but white/red is simply more noticeable for the brand.

I've asked a bunch of people who aren't into motorsports, and it seems like they're way more into silver than the white/red combo.

I've asked a bunch of people who aren't into motorsports, and it seems like they're way more into silver than the white/red combo.
That sounds like asking a bunch of housewives which turbo to mount on your cruiser to me 🤣

In all honesty I was running them 15 years ago and since they where on a black Hilux I painted them black .

That sounds like asking a bunch of housewives which turbo to mount on your cruiser to me 🤣

In all honesty I was running them 15 years ago and since they where on a black Hilux I painted them black .
Haha, mostly offroad guys who aren't really into rally or motorsports.

Since I came from the Mitsubishi evo family, I simply can't get over my love for the white/red combo.

Did you end up with black/yellow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom