Troopy for sale....cheap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

disgusting body lift
but if the body is tight, remove the lift and install a 1HZ or 15BT and you would have a cool ass rig.

I've never seen a factory F motor made in the US. Very interesting. That must be a rare option.

"The truck has a coat of blue LineX outside and the floor has been sprayed with black LineX inside. "

What he meant to say is they covered all the rot with LineX to cover all the holes and what was left of the metal. Then we covered the non existent rear quarters with diamond plate to give it that gold plated diapers look.

Thats an LV not a troopy and the engine is a Chevy inline 6. probably a 230 or 250 ci.

Thats an LV not a troopy and the engine is a Chevy inline 6. probably a 230 or 250 ci.

you're the 2nd person to say that, what's an LV? Am I just stupid or somethin'? ok, dont answer that.

you're the 2nd person to say that, what's an LV? Am I just stupid or somethin'? ok, dont answer that.

GO here and check out one of the best build threads on MUD I followed this when it was happening and loved every update, this guy is awesome at what he does. https://forum.ih8mud.com/fj45-owners-club/39575-1965-fj45lv-build-up-resto-thread.html

Also be sure to look over the 45 section, some really cool stuff in there. LV has 4 doors, very limited production, especially those that have made it through the years. The tops re not removable either.

thanks, glad I asked now. I looked through about 15 of the 150 page thread and my head is still spinning. I think he needs a few more hobbies though. Between his yard, the rat rods, numerous other vintage trucks, jet skis, plains, LV and hell I thought I even saw a corvette, I don't know how he does it but I'm impressed.

LV stands for Long van. This was Toyotas SUV of the 60s. Produced from 63-67 approx 1,700 units worldwide. It was available in several versions (rest of world) but U.S. only saw the wagon style with drop tailgate (as far as I know). I have pix of mine in garage section. I have seen this one that is for sale. I live 15 minutes away. The entire truck has been exterior rhino lined.
Fj45LV223.jpg
Fj45LV229.jpg
LC182.jpg

yeah, the blue one had been for sale a few times down here, i think they wanted $14k last time. Once seen in person you would know why it did not sell.... $5700 was too much for it, whoever got it, got a headache.

I don't know if its sold. I have another troopy for sale. Its currently sitting at GXR4x4 in Fla. I was going to do a full resto, but came across a soft top troopy instead and we are nearly finished restoring that one. See my thread

https://forum.ih8mud.com/fj45-owners-club/450229-troopy-soft-top-restoration-super-mod-2.html

Therefore I am not going to restore the Red Troopy LHD HJ45 (diesel) that I have. Selling it.

It is currently not running. Was running a year ago. Previous owner had a spring over axle conversion done. Not my style but to each his own. Truck Needs restoring.

You should probably start your own thread. But anyway year, price?

Looks like it may have bondo in the pictures? Location it came from? LHD it probably from south of the US border? First picture with the cactus in the background makes me think of the state I live in. :hmm: I sure hope you don't have another story about a certain guy.:bang:

you should probably start your own thread. But anyway year, price?

Looks like it may have bondo in the pictures? Location it came from? Lhd it probably from south of the us border? First picture with the cactus in the background makes me think of the state i live in. :hmm: I sure hope you don't have another story about a certain guy.:bang:

sold sold sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom