Troopy Fender Flares and Mud Flaps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to get a set of OEM fender flares and mud flaps for my HZJ75 troopy. So far I've seen them on newer 78 models, so does any know whether or not TOYOTA made them for 75s?

20221210195145.jpg

You can just use the OEM flares intended for any heavy duty older narrow nose (still available last time I looked) for the front and the OEM 78 troopy flares for the rear. Just make sure you get the correct mud flaps too.

You can just use the OEM flares intended for any heavy duty older narrow nose (still available last time I looked) for the front and the OEM 78 troopy flares for the rear. Just make sure you get the correct mud flaps too.
So the newer 78 has the same rear wheel arch as the 1996 hzj75rv?

Also, in this case, the rear will stick out more than the front?

This thread may help

saw his thread, but I believe he ended up getting a set of aftermarket flares

So the newer 78 has the same rear wheel arch as the 1996 hzj75rv?

Arch isn’t going to change between the HZJ75 or HZJ78 but rear flare on the right side varies based on the fuel door configuration. Some troopy have two fuel doors so there is a bit of a groove on the top of the right rear flare if there is two fuel doors.

Diagram doesn’t show dual tank type flare but again I agree with @TonyP to just contact Dave Stedman and tell him what you want.

Found these for 71, wondering if they're the same fit as 75 troopy

View attachment 3190528View attachment 3190529
Hello,

Some select markets 75/78 Series had flares.

As mentioned above, these will fit. However, the rear right flare has a cut for the gas tank door. It is not a problem if your truck has an auxiliary tank.

Make sure the front set you order fits pre-2006 MY trucks.

Juan

Yes, assuming you have a dual tank 75 Troopy.

Get with Dave (stedman@japan4x4.com) and tell him you want the same rear flare setup as me. I believe we ended up on 74/73 part numbers.

For the fronts you can use pretty much any HD narrow nose flare. Don't have him order the same fronts as he sourced for me, I have a wide-nose.
Yes, I have a dual tank.

Does yours come with rubber seals and mud flaps?

Yes, assuming you have a dual tank 75 Troopy.

Get with Dave (stedman@japan4x4.com) and tell him you want the same rear flare setup as me. I believe we ended up on 74/73 part numbers.

For the fronts you can use pretty much any HD narrow nose flare. Don't have him order the same fronts as he sourced for me, I have a wide-nose.
also what size wheels/rims are you runing with the fender flares?

also what size wheels/rims are you runing with the fender flares?
Hello,

You can run 33s without problem.

If you do, make sure the tire width is 10.5 or less. 12.5 is too much.

Juan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom