Trollhole's Parts Swap 2011 Sat, Nov 12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Trollhole's Parts Swap 2011 Sat, Nov 12

Last year turned out to be better than expected. I had people coming out of the woodwork to come. I've had a ton of requests to do this again. So the date is set. It should be a monster Toyota 4x4 parts swap this year.

Nov 12th Starts at 9am and goes till whenever.

Location at my warehouse in Greenville, SC

1512A Roper Mountain Rd
Greenville, SC 29615

I'm right off the intersection of 85 and 385.

Rain or shine. I have 30,000 sq/ft of open warehouse incase it's cold or raining. Outside I have way more concrete than we would ever need.

I'll be cooking hotdogs all day.

Bring all your stuff. Setup a tent or just open the tailgate. If you have something anything and you want it gone or sold bring it. This will your best chance.

Anybody can come and everyone is welcome.

I also wholesale rugs. So if you want to bring your wife to come and look through my piles I'd be more than welcome to sell something at wholesale price as well we have a bunch of stuff going for our cost. Hand knotted rugs out of India that normally retail for 5k selling for 300.

Any other details are in this thread. https://forum.ih8mud.com/sc-upstate...parts-swap-2011-sat-nov-12-a.html#post7054193

Last edited:
I'll be cooking hotdogs all day.

I was on the fence until you said that :beer:

Can't wait I'll be there and I will bring more crap to add to the pallet I already have at your warehouse:hillbilly:

i plan on making this one so long as my kids don't have a soccer game.

The new baby will be a few weeks old at that point and i will be looking for excuses to get out of the house...post office/tax department/DMV runs...anything!

Will be there unless I score some tickets to the Clemson game. Are you going to have the dish there?

think anyone will have a ranger overdrive there that fits a 3 speed tranny?

or maybe someone will have a 76ish fj40 front axle with OEM disks and no ball/claw.

Will be there unless I score some tickets to the Clemson game. Are you going to have the dish there?

Dish will be there. Games will be on all day.

or maybe someone will have a 76ish fj40 front axle with OEM disks and no ball/claw.

I know where you can get one of those. There is a member with one currently looking to sell. You need to get in touch with Alan Hardin.

I know where you can get one of those. There is a member with one currently looking to sell. You need to get in touch with Alan Hardin.

not if I can beat him to it, thanks for the tip Marshall:p

Yeah. I forgot to tell you. When I talked with him at the annual he said he had a front axle. I told him you would probably buy it. He said you had first rights of refusal. He said if he didn't hear from you in a week he was going to put it on craigs list. That was 2 weeks ago. Sorry about that. Might want to call him quick like.

Don't have any parts to swap, but the way its going I'm bound to need something. Is it cool if I just come and hang out. As of right now I'm off that day.

looks like i may have landed a lunch box locker.

Gonna need a 78 up disk axle.

really wanted a 60 axles but don't like the idea of spacing out my front shackle/hangers just to run the disks.

I'll see what is going on...I would like to make this this year...I have some parts for you, Marshall, and some other parts to sell or give away. I'll have to check my scout calendar, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom