For Sale Trollhole Distributor & Carburetor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a @Trollhole carburetor and distributor that I have since replaced with a sniper kit and fj60 dizzy. These were both working fine. Have maybe 1500 miles on them. Carburetor is currently set up to use a throttle cable. I added a correct Toyota plug to the trollhole distributor for the factory look and easy install.

I would prefer to sell together for $320 plus shipping.

BUMP!

Make some offers!! This is a great set up.

i've got a late 69 with a beat up OEM carb. upgrading to something newer would be nice.

question 1: Do you think this would be a fit?
question 2: My dizzy is working just fine. is there anything special about this dizzy?

Thanks!

@pedwards I would think the carb would be a good upgrade. There isn’t anything too special about the distributor other theres no points to adjust. Some prefer points... your call. I’ll sell the carb for $240

715D8E5F-7F29-4EC2-91AA-0BDF9E70F83F.jpeg

$100 for the distributor and I’ll include a lightly used set of plug wires!
7A8DF9B4-C840-4A95-A223-1072E975DF95.jpeg

What years FJ45/40 2F will this dizzy and crab fit? I have a completley no smog equipped 1982 FJ45 from OZ.

I would have to refer you to the troll hole thread on both items. I would think any year. You might have to alter the linkage depending on your model.

@Advrider639
Still available?
Do you know what year the carb is meant for?
Instructions for the dist?
Are they set up for vac adv?

Last edited:
Carb should work on any year 2f. It is currently set up to use an earlier style throttle cable, but if you replace the linkage on it you can then use it on the later style mechanical.

The distributor is very self explanatory. + & - to the coil and that’s it. Yes, it has a vac advance.

Distributor also has a brand new OEM clamp.

Surely someone needs to freshen up their motor!

Don’t make me box this up and stick it in the basement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom